PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("USER AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY.
Terms and contition of sale
These terms and conditions ("these Terms") apply to the use of [https://inglot.com.ge] ("this Site"), operated by Visage Georgia LLC (Company No. 406148690) ("we", "us", "our") with registered office at Georgia, City Tbilisi, Isani-Samgori district, Tvalchrelidze str., №2.
These Terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this Site. If you do not accept these Terms, as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this Site. Contracts for the supply of products ordered through our site by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale and warrant that you are 18 years or older at such time.
Amendments to these Terms
1. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on this Site. Your continued use of this Site following such publication will constitute acceptance of the Terms as amended. Accordingly, we suggest that you review these Terms frequently.
1. You agree, in the course of using this Site, not to engage in conduct that contravenes these Terms or the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
2. If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
3. If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remainder of these Terms shall nevertheless continue in full force.
4. These Terms supersede all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter.
5. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
6. These Terms are governed by the laws of Georgia. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
7. We reserve any rights not expressly granted in these Terms
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All prices are subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Inglot reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisement sand other extenuating circumstances. High volume orders are welcome! While Inglot uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Inglot makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Inglot assumes no liability irresponsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
Inglot will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Inglot will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software.Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, Inglot is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s)under this agreement.
Orders.c Payment Terms
Care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and colours are as accurate as possible. However, limitations can exist with regards to colour, depending on settings and clarity of your computer or mobile screen. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
The Inglot provides the buyer information on the main consumer properties of the goods in the form of a set (a) information posted on the Site, which are provided for reference and can not fully convey true information about the properties and characteristics of the product, including color, size and shape, and ( b) the information provided by the Buyer Customer Service Site Owner or by the Seller (Inglot) in the form of advice and answer to customer questions related to the properties and characteristics of the goods. The buyer bears all risks and costs caused by non-use of the provided all the above information resources on the main consumer properties of the goods. Complete and reliable information about the product is available to the Buyer at the time of sale of the goods.
Order in this Site may issue both: registered and unregistered buyers.
Buyer's order can be executed in the following ways: 1) fill in a form on the Site, 2)through a phone call, following the instructions of an online consultant.
After you have placed your order with Inglot.com.ge, you will receive an email that contains information regarding the details of your order. This email will include your order number, the details of the products and prices, any promotions, your delivery costs and address, as well as billing address and information about the expected sale date. The date depends on the availability of the ordered goods in the warehouse of Inglot and the time required to process the order.
All ordered products are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties, we will be unable to supply these products until they are back in stock.
If the order can not be confirmed (accepted) by the Inglot on the terms proposed by the Buyer, including if Inglot has no necessary quantity of goods ordered, have changed the price of the Goods, the Inglot shall inform the Buyer by phone call or sending an electronic message to the e-mail, specified by the Buyer during the registration or ordering. The buyer has the right to agree to accept the goods on terms (for example, in available amounts from the Inglot at the changed price), change the order and replace with a comparable product in its characteristics or cancel this position of the goods of the Order. If no response is received from the buyer within 7 days Inglot reserves the right to cancel the order.
The actual timing of the Buyer's order depends on the availability of goods on the Inglot's warehouse, as well as the payment of the goods by the Buyer (for non-cash payments).
In the absence of the ordered goods at the Inglot's warehouse, including for reasons beyond the control of the Inglot, the Buyer refuses to accept the goods on the amended price, the seller is entitled to cancel the specified goods from the Buyer”s order and notify the Buyer by phone call or sending an electronic message, according to the data specified in the registration or ordering.
Orders are not binding upon Inglot until accepted by Inglot. Terms of payment are within Inglot's sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Inglot may invoice parts of an order separately. Some of the reasons your order may be declined are if the goods are unavailable, if pricing is in error, or if there are problems concerning creditor an issue of fraud is detected. Inglot reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change product specifications, and prices on products and services offered on the Site without incurring any obligation to you.
The price of the goods specified on the Site.
The price of the goods on the Site may be changed by the Seller unilaterally.
Payment of the goods occurs: prepaid;
Seller may provide the Buyer discounts on goods. Types of discounts, expiration dates, terms and conditions may be changed by the Seller unilaterally.
In the case of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, the Buyer shall pay the cost of delivery, which is specified in section Shipping.
The risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the goods and the buyer putting signatures in the documents confirming the delivery of the order.
Cosmetics are not subject to any change or return.
All actions on the return of the goods made on the basis of the ”Consumer protection law” and store roles.
The buyer has the right to exchange non-cosmetic products of appropriate quality, if the product does not satisfy him in shape, size, style, color, size or other reasons
If you are not satisfied with your non-cosmetic purchase from Inglot Cosmetics, within 14 days from the delivery date you can apply for a refund. Just return the (unused) items and we will remit your account for the full amount of the purchase.
Please Note: Only full/unused containers will/can be accepted for refund.
You will be charged shipping fee for any returns unless they are due to Inglot Cosmetics mistake.
If you want/wish/decide/need to return a product(s) received from our Online Store, please fill out the 'Return Section' of the invoice that was enclosed in your original order. Place the invoice inside the package with the items you wish to return, retaining a copy of it.
Buyer have to inform the Seller in writing of the desire to make an exchange of the goods and the date.
The buyer sends the goods by mail at his own expense.
If at the time of the exchange of the same item is not for sale, the buyer has the right or to purchase any other products from the existing product range with appropriate recalculation of the cost, or to terminate the contract and receive a refund in the amount of the returned goods, or to exchange goods for the same at the first receipt of the corresponding product.
To prevent the package loss and to ensure the prompt delivery, please keep all shipping receipts for tracking information. Insured Parcel Post are recommended for shipping the return package. Please do not get rid of receipts and tracking information for your records.
Please Note: Only items purchased on Inglot Cosmetics can be accepted for the refund.
Products received from / ordered on the Online Store won?t be accepted for return at Any INGLOT Retail Stores.
If you have questions about returns, please feel free to contact us by phone at +995 555 53 41 18 or via e-mail email@example.com
We ship only within Georgia.
Delivery is carried out by courier "TNT”, shipping is paid according to the tariffs of " TNT "
1. You agree that we hold all rights, title and interest in this Site and all intellectual property rights attached to this Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software), unless otherwise indicated. Content procured from a third party may be the subject of intellectual property rights owned by that third party.
2. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under any relevant legislation which applies in your jurisdiction, and except as expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not in any form or by any means use any intellectual property appearing on this Site, without express prior written consent from us or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
3. Without limiting the above, the following activity is expressly prohibited on this Site:
a. monitoring or copying for non-personal or commercial use, any portions of this Site or the content contained on this Site without our prior written consent;
b. collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from this Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on this Site; and
c. any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
4. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
5. You must not sell information obtained from this Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
Hyperlinking to this Site
1. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Site provided that the link does not portray us, our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic or trade marks as part of the hyperlink without our prior written consent.
Third party web sites
1. This Site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
2. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with third party web sites. Our links with third party web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those third party web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those third party web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Limitation of liability
1. You acknowledge that we have not made and will not make any express or implied warranties in relation to any products, services, information and data provided by us through this Site or otherwise.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any term that would be implied into these Terms, including without limitation any condition or warranty, is hereby excluded.
3. You agree that we will not be liable in respect of any claim by you (whether contractual, tortious, statutory or otherwise) for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or injury including, but not limited to, any loss of profits, contracts, revenue or data arising out of or in connection with the provision of any products, services, information or data through this Site or otherwise.
4. The above limitation of liability does not attempt or purport to exclude liability for fraud or arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
11. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment or other property in connection with access to or use of this Site.
Termination of access
1. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your right to access or use this Site, for any reason and at any time. Violation of these Terms may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your right to access this Site. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.